Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bikini Contest

(Help buy me breakfast and click a Google Ad)
Yesterday I went up to Costambar to take care of some business. After I went to Blackbeards to a Bikini contest with a friend. Didn't know it was even going on but I had a nice time looking at some women who shouldn't wear bikini's. Best part about the Bikini contest was that I ran into a friend who lives in Florida and the last time I saw him was in Nyack NY with a couple of other friends.
Blackbeards is a pretty nice place if you want to chase Prostitutes or have a decent meal. Yes the food is pretty good and I will eat there and have eaten there many times! You can also take a woman to dinner there non professional and not be bothered by what else goes on there.
Another great place to eat in Costambar is Cafe Negril. It is owned by a fellow from Jamaica by the name of Mickey. It is in Atlantico One Apartments. If you get there ask Mickey for the Seabass with Safron. That was to DIE FOR!

Nice pool, decent management and lots of working gals. If that appeals to you then Blackbeards may just be for you. Just don't bother with Bikini Contests although they do draw a BIG CROWD!

Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No picture of the winner of the bikini contest?

Escott said...

The winner was the one on the far right in the close up.

Sorry!