Monday, January 30, 2006

Lunch at the Rock!

(did I mention to click on a link from Google Adsense? Buy me lunch!)
After I dropped off Mike at the Airport I headed back to Sosua for lunch. I went into La Roca today to sit outside on the covered balcony. Cool nice day today on the North Coast in Sosua and it was real nice to sit outside, eat lunch and people watch.
The fellow in the picture above has worked in La Roca for many years. Nice to come in and always get a nice greating from him even though he wasn't my waiter. He got through the purges at La Roca when they fired most of the people for stealing. I guess he is also honest as well as a real nice fellow.

Now THIS was my waitress. I don't know how they all have such lovely smiles but they do! I love these women, always friendly with a great smile and man oh man every one of em can't DANCE and have this engine that must have several hundred horsepower on them! Comon folks you know what I mean when I say "The Bump Out", right? Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm I love these women!

I don't know if they were busy earlier but I didn't get to have my first meal of the day until 2 pm but the tables started filling by the time I finished. Great spot for lunch if you are in Sosua and going to the beach as it stands right on the corner that goes down to the beach. La Roca is the name and it is a nice quaint place with good service!

Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that buffalo bill at la roca?