Sunday, January 29, 2006

(click on the Adsense Ad and help buy me breakfast tomorrow)
I found this on someone elses blog and stole it. Kind of reminded me of how I feel sometimes:)
Someone made a comment asking what my new blog address is and it is:
Although this is my third site I have tried for this blog thing I am still learning about being a blogger. There is a lot to learn and there are many different features to consider.
When I originally started on DR1 I didn't realize that I could make money writing. I put up Google Adsense from my condo website and Robert told me to take it down. He said "DR1" was going to do this and share the profits with the bloggers. I said "sure, great, when are you going to do this"? He said "As soon as I return to Santo Domingo". Needless to say he never did it. I was thankful for the bandwidth which was free and never said much about it.
Turns out that "ALL" the other sites are also free and I don't have to share the "GOOGLE" money with them. I just found another site that even pays me half of the advertising money they get from ads on the management pages. DR1 wasn't free, it was costing me money as little as it may be. He gained income and readership because of the blogs and didn't allow the bloggers to make a penny. What the heck did I know then, NOTHING!
So, I doubled my earning capacity the first switch, although he never did anything that he promised to give earnings and I didn't make a dime and now I stand to make even more money. Don't misunderstand folks, I may make a hundred dollars a month on the Adsense and more on the other advertising although I don't know yet how much and that really isn't a lot of money to me. Just NOT having to listen to Roberts crap and not having some Pasty white boy talk down to me is worth all the money in the world. He thought he was way more sophisticated and worldly than he really is or has the capacity for.
It was kind of like when I was in the Army and the dope who was higher ranking than me who couldn't qualify for a Postal job giving me orders just didn't feel right. Same with Robert, having him tell me what I could and couldn't do was just a silly thing to bear. I of course think too much of myself to let that happen for longer than I have to. I said I was going to get new blogging set up when I got back into my condo and of course the English Twit takes down my blog a week or so before just to be the jerk that he is. He then sends me email saying he doesn't take things personally which of course is complete BS. To me now he has the credibility of a bag of Camel Dung. Let others take his sillyness:)
If I can get this blog pay off enough money I will put another kid in private school. Seems like a great use for my newfound wealth!
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott capitalist and philanthropist extrodonaire. Just remember, Robert comes from that country where people talk like wussies. ja ja ja I don't see how you couldn't take it personal. Anyway, if you generate enough revenue from the blog to put another child through school then it is definitely worth the effort.