Monday, January 30, 2006

Bye Bye Mike!

(did you click a Google adsense ad today?) Say hello and goodbye to Mike. He lived in NY and comes down here many times a year. He stays in my condos often and we have become friends.
It is always nice to see the same nice people over and over again! Makes condo rentals enjoyable!
Mike was only here for the weekend but got a lot in. Even golfed one day up at Playa Dorada. He will play Playa Grande if he is here for a longer time also.
Sorry to see him leave but I know I will see him again in the not too distant future as he is hooked on the Dominican Republic and loves it here.
I was going to move Ian over to the condo Mike just vacated and move my arse back in but alas, today is another Dominican Holiday and when I called my maid she reminded me why she wasn't there.
Looks like tomorrow is another day and I will finally get back to my comfort zone, maybe:) I am not going to move too much stuff down from the mountain quite so fast. Nice having a nice Penthouse to hang in while I make money on my place although I will never rent it out again once I move everything back. Too disconcerting for my system and although the money is good and I am hanging out in probably the best Penthouse Condo in town it just aint worth it!
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: