Monday, January 30, 2006

(click on the Google Adsense and buy me dinner:))
I think I may take a new direction for my blog. Yesterday I hung a sign saying I want money for drugs, booze and hookers totally degrading myself and instead of getting breakfast money I got dinner money yesterday from you all clicking on my Google Adsense Ads.
So maybe I will just degrade myself on my blog for money! Hell when I was on DR1 Robert would edit my posts and then degrade me for free so at least now I get paid for it.:)
Anyone want any hamburgers from my grill? These are Extra well done! LOL
I get to move back into my condo today. I have one guy leaving and I am moving Ian (Tamborista) to that condo and go back to MY bed. I don't think I will move much stuff back in case someone calls me the next day with cash in hand:) I am really becoming a condo renting whore but it is easy staying in Dawns Penthouse while she is in Montana. Great digs and all to myself which is real cool.
So, I have an airport run to take Mike to the airport today and when I go to get him I will bring my laundry to my condo so I have fresh undies for tomorrow and I will take a weeks worth of clothes down just in case. COOL!
Maybe I will take off for a day or two and do the north coast. I love that part of the Dominican Republic. Beautiful and lush! I was hanging out with a fellow in Costambar last week who told me about some lots for sale on the other side of Cabrera that are supposed to be real nice. Maybe I will check them out!
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: